Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Weakness

This morning, I asked my dad a question that was on my mind. Do the gifts God's given us indicate what He has called us to do in life? His answer was very interesting to me. He said, "Yes, I'm sure they will have something to do with what we do with our lives. A lot of times God calls us to our weaknesses, and uses the gifts He has given us in those weaknesses. God makes us strong though them, and we can only rely on Him through it."

"But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, and in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." ~2 Corinthians 12:10


No comments:

Post a Comment